We have a long and successful history of providing engineering support to clients in the broader building sector. Our clients include private developers, industrialists, and government institutions who are developing their urban landholdings.
Our in-depth knowledge of developments establishment processes ensure seamless integration with the development teams including that of architects, quantity surveyors and specialist project managers.
Our services include assisting our clients in obtaining development rights and implementing the engineering for the infrastructure and top structures necessary to bring a development to fruition on both brownfield and greenfield sites.
We have the required engineering skills to undertake site enablement services, top structures (steel and concrete), full building services including HVAC, fire protection, refrigeration, elevators, escalators, kitchens, laundry’s, electrical, lighting, wet services, BMS (Building Managements Systems) and DMS (Demand Side Management), sustainability solutions including PV, smart grids, grey and rainwater harvesting and space planning, thereby ensuring a one-stop shop for clients.
- Retail and Commercial Buildings;
- Residential Estates;
- Low-Cost Housing;
- Hospitals and Clinics, and
- Tertiary Institutions.
- Serena Hotel (Nairobi, Kenya) – 200 room refurbishment and additional top floor added.
- Westgate Shopping mall (Nairobi, Kenya) – refurbishment of mall after terror attack, new parking area and shopping centre, and underground infrastructure for new 21 story apartment building.
- Coega Office building (Port Elizabeth, South Africa) – new 6 floor building.
- Refurbishment of a 53 000m2office park (Johannesburg, South Africa).
- Mzuri luxury residential estate (Cape town, South Africa) consisting of 244 units total cost R500 million.
- Kindlewood retirement village (Durban, South Africa) – 260 units and frail care centre, total cost R800 million.
- Sumitomo Tyres warehousing (Ladysmith, South Africa) – 32 000m2factory expansion.
Dave Chappelow – email@example.com