Our credo to create a positive lasting difference for our staff, clients & communities begins with hiring the right people for the right jobs. Therefore, we are keen to connect with the top talent in our industry to join our team. Click on the following job opportunities below.
We currently have no job openings. Please check back soon.
The Bosch Holdings Women in Engineering Programme is an initiative that aims to enhance and expand the participation of women in the engineering field in South Africa. This programme provides financial support, mentorship, training, networking and career development opportunities for female engineering students and graduates who aspire to become leaders and innovators in their profession.
- Scholars who have been accepted by the Engineering Faculty of a University or a Technical University.
- Grade 11 results with a minimum overall result of 65 % and acceptance will be subject to final matric results
- Only educational institutions established by or registered with the Department of Higher Education & Training
- University students studying engineering (BSc or BTech) (1st, 2nd or 3rd year) with a minimum overall result of 65 %.
- Must be female and a South African citizen.
- Students from all South African regions will be considered.
- Applications close 29 September 2023.
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups, in line with Bosch Holdings transformation policy.
- If you have not received any communication from us by the 31st October 2023 kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Applications are currently closed and will reopen again in September 2024.