At Bosch Capital we combine financial and engineering capabilities to deliver tailor made solutions for our clients. Our team is well-versed in all aspects of corporate advisory, project finance and investment analysis. We cover private and public-sector projects and transactions. Our geographic reach spans across South Africa and all other locations where the Bosch Holdings group has a presence.
- Corporate Finance Advisory;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Corporate Valuations;
- Due Diligence Investigations;
- Lenders’ Technical Advisory; and
- Turnaround Strategies.
- Project Finance Debt;
- Equity Funding;
- Grant Funding;
- Funding Sources: commercial banks, development, finance institutions private;
- Equity funds private investors;
- Investment Solutions;
- Project Development; and
- Growth and expansion strategy.
Bosch Capital is a one-stop shop that links projects, clients and project funding through integrated financial and engineering capabilities
Our Sector coverage
- Industrial projects (FMCG, Process plants);
- Water and Wastewater projects;
- Energy projects;
- Agri-processing projects;
- Mixed Use Property Development projects, excluding land acquisitions & RDP housing;
(retail, commercial, residential, student accommodation facilities, tourism assets)
- Projects delivered through PPPs, e.g. long term concessions, build-operate-transfer (BOT); and
- Transportation (railways, ports and terminals, toll roads, storage facilities and warehousing.
Private Sector Clients
Our private sector clients include local and international, project owners, sponsors and promoters, and specially in South Africa Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) participants.
Public Sector Clients
Our public sector clients include local and international utilities, local government/municipalities, national and regional government agencies, sector departments, and development finance institution (DFI’s).